Wednesday, January 10, 2007

iConsumerism!



http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/j47d52oo/event/

It was a really smooth presentation by Steve Jobs. How he uses Keynote to address the launch of iPhone, which incorporates ipod, phone and safari in a touch-screen surface. No qwerty keyboard and even the usual number pad! And you basically replace the stylus with your finger, and I'm quite impressed by the very friendly user interface for this pretty revolutionary design. Pretty slick stuff. I was actually glued to the screen for almost an hour and a half watching Steve Jobs spin and scroll his stuff. The whole speech is about 2 hours. Feel like mac-chanizing my life now, after my recent canonization with pixma and EOS 400D... heh.

3 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whahahs, Join the club Jimmy! I got glued for the whole keynote as well! As much i want to own one, it doesn;t make sense after all since it'll be out next year and I'll be in NS then.

Still a little disapponted with apple not releasing OSX leopard.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger astral said...

hey sw, forgot to tell you abt my dslr membership...ha. Still cant beat your 10D tho. We should have a shoot-out some day, tho i haven really been shooting for sometime. ha.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

shootout!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home