Friday, December 22, 2006

Time to get Moving



Wow, a week went past and I don't really have much recollections of what I did. I slept a lot, and quite a lot of things that I set out to do were left unaccomplished - writing cards, email friends, shop for a few christmas presents. Gee, I guess the theme for christmas this year is minimalism then. Oops. Actually, I need to save a bit of money for next year.

I heard from Sam, the guy from John3:16 in funan that I can repair my canon CCD for free. Yeah, that would tie in nicely with a certain renewed vigour to relaunch my photography amateur career by pouring in the cash for a canon 400D. Been reading photography books this year, because I got a bit tired of shooting people, strangers, sceneries and architectures. Photography books are interesting because they teach me the history, theory, philosophy and social movements of photography - things that I guess are good to know for photographic 'wisdom', in a digital age when everyone knows the 'knowledge' of shooting.

If 2006 is a slumber year, which isn't that bad, maybe 2007 will be a morning glory. I hope.

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

what's your story, morning glory?

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger astral said...

A story with multiple endings.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

wah like those lone wolf books ah?

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger astral said...

wah.. must roll the dice or not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home