Saturday, January 13, 2007

First week in school

The first week of school went by quickly. I didn't accomplish as much as I thought I could have. Indian dinner with pastor Ian was great, and getting my shoe wet while walking towards national museum was fun. The year ahead seems challenging, even though I'm not so sure what the path will be like after my final exam. Tribute in SJSM - Is it a calling, a command, an invitation, a figment of my imagination, or really nothing much at all? If God could redesign time, I wish He could allow us to live in 'parallel time zones', where we can exercise all our choices at the same time. The brain burns and the heart aches when choices, decisions and consequences move in a linear fashion. If God could redesign space, I wish He could just create a 'while-loop' in space; the type of programming code that allows a function to repeat itself in a ceaseless manner. There are points in life when you experience a certain sense of dumbfounded joy that is quite uncomparable to any other experiences, and so you wish it repeats itself forever, never mind the lack of progress. It is a strange post I know, but that pretty much sums up my first week of school. I need to be still before God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home