Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Inertia

Went to catch The Campaign to Confer the Public Service Star on JBJ yesterday with daniel, angel, jess, adrian and their friends, although we were all sitting at different places. Hmmm.. it feels a bit flat and the jokes kind of cliche, although the cast was quite good. Maybe, for me, 'Asian Boys' and 'How Did the Cat get so Fat' have really set the standard for political theatre this year in Singapore. We later went for supper at this HongKong Cafe in cineleisure that sets a hyperinflation rate of 600% for maggie mee. It was pretty nice la, taste like how I would prepare maggie mee at home. The peanut butter toast was pretty good, though I won't advice one to eat the whole thing by himself, not good for his blood pressure.

There is still a lot of inertia to do my assignment. Probably the only good thing that come out of this research design module is that I get to know how to use excel in a more pro manner. But the whole module is really painful. The last time I felt so much doom and gloom in going for a class was in year 1. Really a lousy way to start post grad. Bjorn, my fellow singaporean post grad friend, told me "How? Next year must pay school fees already. This module sure fail one". We are both on scholarship, so bad grades means no more funding. Sigh sigh sigh.

Ok, time to snap out of it and do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home