Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cherish the good times



It has been a while since I've stoned properly - eating ice cream, reading a book and people watching. It is hard to do that in Singapore. This photo was taken in Paris, I think Daniel was walking in Louvre while I was stoning at St Germain. I think I'll do some proper stoning soon. These days I try to space out my 'starbucks money' - one bucks per week - so that I won't over spend. I need to find cheaper and less crowded places to stone, away from the west or central part of sg. My life will be quite transformed next month when the new car arrives. Mom says bro doesn't want to drive, which means I get to colonize the old car... hur hur. But I'm still working out on my petrol bills. Even one starbucks per month won't really help. Argh. Still, I think I'll drive up north to hunt for places to stone come next month, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home