Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Free at last

My strange and sedated semester is finally over =)

Time to wrap it up the year with the following:

1) A spiritual rejuvenation in the coming youth camp.
2) A summer school next week, which I think will be fruitful for my thesis, and hopefully reflective as well.
3) Meeting up with friends.
4) Replying emails to my asef friends.
5) Do a bit of evangelism and invite friends for christmas service.
6) Pray for directions for cluster/cell in 2007; coerce my boys to take up leadership roles so that I can relax in future.
7) Do a bit of research for the forthcoming 2007 blockbuster essay call 'Force and Diplomacy in EU-China Relations'. (Author currently looking for proof readers; they will be rewarded with a wage that is equivalent to a glass of ice milo, as well as an acknowledgement in the acknowledgement page.. ha)

Sounds like a lot of things to pack in december, but I think it will be fun and joyful =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home