Tuesday, October 10, 2006

fire the missiles!!

This is a pretty cool spam mail I got.

Once again, another spam mail from Korea. However, you
may understand why I send this Email. Today, North
Korea announced that they succeeded nuclear test and
it was confirmed by several sources from neighboring
states, especially China, which received a notice from
NK directly.

My office, Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff, is primarily
responsible for operations in Korea Theater of
Operation (KTO), which encompasses the whole Korean
Peninsula. As you may understand, as soon as the news
spread, the whole Korean armed forces issued the high
alert and I also have to wear field uniform at the
office to be ready for any contingency.

Any chance of war? Our preliminary assessment is "not
now." But we have to be ready for the worst case
scenario... In addition, you should note that it is
likely that all the neighboring states will vote in
favor of economic/military sanction of North Korea in
the upcoming session of UN Security Council.

What do I think of things afterwards? I'm not in a
position to speak up, but I'll be glad to hear your
thoughts. I want to open up a discussion here among
ourselves.


Actually, if I'm S.korea, I think I'll just keep super quiet and let the political elephants around me, China, Japan and US, do the mumbo jumbo. Once the regime cave in, I will reunify korea on my own terms and acquire their nukes in the process. Hmmm... I think international politics is just kinda like an amoral game to me. haha... gonna start on my humanitarian intervention essay soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home