Monday, November 28, 2005

time to rest

Yay, so exams finally ended, and I can finally rest for the good old month of december.

I realized I haven't really stop working/studying since the beginning of 2005. Looking back, it's really amazing how God has helped me pull through those difficult times when things look pretty bleak. I'm not sure how the exam results will turn out, but as far as I'm concerned, I think I did give my best shot. Perhaps that is what matters most, to fight with whatever I can, and have faith in whatever I can't. Ha.. did I just come up with another corny one liner??

Was thoroughly tired when I came home. Felt so drained all of a sudden. Yeah, so to answer the million dollar question, ha... I did not celebrate or do anything for my birthday. Was happy to spend time alone, and stone.

Bought a book though, I think the title sounds cool enough, Critical Theory for Photographers. In view of the somewhat waning interest in photography these days, I thought this book might help me open up some new perspectives of looking at a photo. I would not say that the book is exactly neo marxist or in the league of the Frankfurt school, but it does explore the different levels of interpretation of a photo, and how to enhance the melanchony of everyday objects.

Not so sure what is in store for the rest of the year. Think it will just be a time of rest, spend time with friends, and read a few good books.

So drained, yet somewhat liberated. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home