Saturday, November 26, 2005

Burden?

Been feeling really soup up cramming in facts and figures on my short term memory. And its strange that all these weighty stuff seem lighter when my cell guy's mom gave me a ring and put a somewhat heavier burden on me.

I dunno... I suppose it has been on my heart to really mentor one or two lads this year. But somehow the plans have been shelved due to their excessive ccas or my own procrastination. I thought taking 4 modules this sem would have ease off my time, but the workload just kept piling up towards the middle of the sem. In-your-face concerns can really wipe out more important perspectives at times.

But then again, its has always been tough trying to break the ice and understand what they are really going through at their age. I don't even understand myself at times!

I ought to cut down my activities for next year, and take stock of what's costly and what's not. Was reminded by pro 17:24.

Its probably not too right to compartmentalize thoughts and feelings now, but I ought to give this final sunday one last shot in mugging for that increasingly irritating paper on "corruption and governance". Was actually cursing at the lecture notes before auntie called... sigh...

Probably can spend monday to reflect and think more coherently about pertinent stuff. I really hate public policies... think shall return to my philo roots next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home