Tuesday, November 14, 2006

kids these days

It is quite scary when you see books like Thomas Kuhn's "Structure of Scientific Revolutions" in the nus online library system designated 'FOR NUS HIGH SCHOOL ONLY'. I had to wikipedia kuhn in order to understand his stupid book at year 4 and someone 10 years my junior is reading it too? Maybe they should throw in Habermas in their O-level social studies exam. Daniel will probably get A1 for that. ha..

Thank God for my soccer bashing cell guys who remind me every sunday that the world is not as crazy as what society wants it to be.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

g-mee! ho ho ho... i'm glad you managed to catch some time off after all your fast and furious writing these few weeks!


js :)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger astral said...

hi jess! yeah, they were furious but certainly not fast. my last essay was handed in 6 hours late! got a bit overly perfectionistic.. but i dun mind him penalizing me for late, if i can just get my message across...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home