Friday, November 03, 2006

When God speaks, He ROARS!!!!!

wow... amazing...
My walk with God hasn't been in the best of times the past 2 weeks or so, and in a way was hoping that He will speak to me in a tangible manner, tho I din really pray in that perspective. And recently I have been contemplating to go to australia with dan, ailing, james and sophie to meet pastor ian from 12 dec to 22 dec, but was a bit concerned with the finances, given that i blew quite a bit in my 7-country tour during the june holidays.

guess what? my prof emailed pema and me personally to apply for this European summer school IN canberra from 11 dec to 15 dec, cos he feel that we stand a very high chance of getting 1500 bucks from nus! wch means i can then go perth to visit pastor ian! okie... everything is not confirmed yet, but i think my prof is the one who is in charge of this summer program... so chances are pretty high. even if i dun get it, my dad is pretty ok with forking out the money for me to go perth.

But the bottomline is that i think God really blew my mind when I first read the email... the coincidence is just too much to dismiss it as coincidence. I mean... european politics has been my strength in PS, but what are the chances of having an european summer school in australia in this world? It is as bizarre as having a yale summer school in china! And once in a while, i did entertain the thought that i might get some divine money to go australia, just as how God divinely provided me with the money (and probably excuse) to go europe earlier this year, and i din expect God to reply in such a powerful fashion. i'm thoroughly humbled by His sense of power and humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home