Wednesday, November 08, 2006

all in a day's work

ok, I have given up. there is just no way I can come up with a critical theory perspective in looking at human rights. i think i am academically mainstream... duh. told dr chong that i need an extension till friday morning. but i think it won't be much use, will just write according to what i know.

i'm not fretting though. i'm more interested with tom's interview with dr wong, wch wld determine my free ticket to australia. hahaha. hmm.. he warned me against doing masters in nus cos of its weak brand in helping students to get subsequent phd scholarships... double duh.

he told me to go for the big three in uk, or at least the next big three. i weighed my chances, and i think my problem is more administrative/financial than academic. maybe another problem is that i don't want to leave s'pore so soon...yet. This is like the ultimate duh to myself.

better finish edit my ism now, deadline is 12 hrs later... duh duh duh

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't leave? smile. :)hope to see you soon ok?

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger astral said...

hey! will submit my nus masters app next wed anyway, then see how after that =p

and i got the free tic to oz! will catch up before i fly down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home