Monday, March 20, 2006

Let the War Begin!! =o

27th March: ISM Draft 1 submission.
Prayers: That I won't write rubbish, thank God for a kind supervisor so far; that he'll will be able to give me a deadline extension

28th March: Democratic Possibilities Student Led Seminar
Prayers: That Clement and I and our 3 grp members will be able to pull off a good show in front of 20 local students and 40 americans (our grp got arrowed to entertain these ang mohs, a bit stressful cos I think americans talk a lot, even when they have nothing to talk)

28th March: Chinese Politics Presentation
Prayers: That I'll be able to say something substancial, although I've decided that this will be the last of my priorities

3 April: European Union-ASEAN Essay Submission, ISM Submission
Prayers: I'll be able to ask for extension for ISM

7 April: Singapore Foreign Policy Essay Submission

10 April: Chinese Politics Essay Submission
Prayers: My most dreadful module this sem, pray that I won't write rubbish

12 April: Proposed deadline for ISM submission.
Prayers: That my supervisor will grant me this deadline!

Good Friday: Democratic Possibilities Group Essay Submission
Prayers: That I have enough energy to contribute to the group essay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home