Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mid Sem Break

Mid sem break thus far has been....hmmm... back breaking? ha ha
But anyway, it has been pretty alright coping with school work and sino exchange. Although I kinda complained a bit with some of the rather lame programs that the MOE officials have organized for us, I really appreciate the new friendships made with both the Chinese and the Singaporeans. Maybe it is cos some of them do not know Christ, yet they are really sincere and passionate in creating meanings in their lives and others. Kinda gives me the impetus to find the right time to share the gospel or something like that with them.

I think somehow I function and sleep better when I'm busy with work. Been appreciating those precious 5 hours-per-night sleep, and praying that God will maximise the amount of rest from whatever little sleep I get.

I think my mid sem break will come next week... yeah... really need a day of zoning out next week.

Anyone out there whoz praying for me, please pray that I have the mental capacity to clear my essay and presentation this Friday as well as another presentation next Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home