Sunday, February 26, 2006

time to (really) study

The singapore leg of the sino-sing exchange has come to an end; the follow up will be in may when we'll go over to yunnan and beijing. it has been a pretty enjoyable time. strangely, talking to them got me thinking about many things, like my studies, my plans after my studies, my plans for this year etc etc. Hmmm... I don't have the mental energy to really sit down and write down my thoughts though. Think I lost 1 kg over the 2 weeks, coping with school work, church and the exchange itself. Thank God for His grace that I've pretty much completed the school assignments on time. I think I did not submit crap, cos I'll know when I submit crap or not; but I guess I did tried my best not to submit crap. What am I talking about? ha ha..I'm incoherent. Now the last hurdle to complete an intense fornight is to compile this presentation for monday's tutorial. After that I'll take the whole monday off to have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong sleep. yay. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home