Sunday, December 18, 2005

Banal updates

1) Keep bumping into ex teachers these days. Saw my ex choir teacher conducting a christmas carol outside paragon yesterday. Apparently, the crap choir that no one really believed in (besides me, my good friend and my choir teacher) had improved and emerged to win an international event in prague last year, as well as many gold awards in SYFs. They even formed an alumni last year. It was quite good to catch up with him. Maybe I should give the alumni a go next time, though I can't sing for nuts now. But it is good to keep in touch with some old roots and get free tickets to good performances now that my old school is top notch in culture. Ha.

2) Thanks to a glitch, my NUS fine, at 1 dollar per hour for a RBR book that I did return, is now at the 53 dollar mark. Quite an interesting way to see how many hours have passed since I took the book out last friday, or maybe quite interesting to see how many hours have passed since I did a Hiroshima on myself last friday. I think Nagasaki will come soon next week.

3) I need to really start to think hard for my ISM. Gah... too ambitious a topic, but way too lazy to do anything now!!!

4) I need the machine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home