Monday, December 24, 2007

Good time, great company

Been a good weekend. Did my last minute christmas shopping at SKS bookshop on Saturday before visiting my grandpa in serangoon. He is having difficulty walking up the slope to St Francis Xavier, and I'm thinking of buying him a walking stick. Had youth service in the evening, before watching arsenal-tottenham with the boys at jumbo.

Sunday was spent sleeping late into the morning. Paid my carpark fine and then played settlers at johnson's campus crusade den. Had nice belgium mussels and gelare with sar at night before playing more settlers at shawn's place. Won the battle by snatching huan yang's longest road in typical swashbuckling fashion. Okie, not really that swashbuckling cos I merely took over shawn when he was already leading with 8 points.

Kind of tired now. But maybe I'll wake up early to go somewhere quiet and do some quiet time. It is Christmas eve, and I need to put the festive mood in its proper perspectives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home