Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Miss it by a mega mile

I was checking my gmail account just now and realized that MFA re-offered me an internship in August that has to do with the SCP program. It is basically a program that allows Singapore to work with developmental agencies with its interested partners. Quite a good program that is consistent with the things that I've been learning from Pastor Ian in Laos and the mission trip in Phnom Penh too.

Problem is, I was supposed to reply them a month ago, which I have failed to do, cos I don't usually check my gmail. Besides, I was in Phnom Penh then, walking around with a divided self of spiritual rejuvenation and mild depression. The thought of checking emails was non-existent in my mind then.

I just replied to the dude that it is a sincere mistake on my part for the procrastinated reply. And told him a bit about how this internship will help me to get a better understanding of Singapore's role in regional developmental works.

He'll probably reply to me a month later that that won't be possible.

Just a bit upset that my exposure to developmental works is rendered incomplete by my own mistake.

Funny how when chances are up there for grabs, I'm just really slow to respond, in a silly unintentional manner? Story of my life perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home