Sunday, November 04, 2007

teachers




from left to right: Mat, me, Angel, Aileen, Angeline, An Dian

haha, aileen finally sent me the one and only group photo which suggested my existence in nj. Mat is the one who intro me to jap anime and hongkong pop, and she is quite a fun teacher to talk to. Angel is my church friend who was also my colleague, i'll usually share my deconstructed thoughts about njc/moe, education and bureaucracy with her at the canteen. Aileen was my 'direct boss'. i'll usually ask her for help for many admin and teaching stuff. i dun usually talk to Angeline. but on days when i do talk to her, she always laugh. i dunno why she always laugh. but i guess it is good to be cheerful :)

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many cups of tea but only one perfect cup. hahaha... really enjoyed our conversations about the world and society and all the horrible conflicts we get ourselves into. I got to practise thinking a bit harder about different issues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home