Monday, April 11, 2005

View from the other side

I was wondering for a moment, if I should pass the camera to you, and see reality from your perspective. But it means that you probably would not capture what I want you to see, or worse, capture images that are not meant to be seen. Perhaps, that is why I choose to keep the camera, and hide behind the lense; to see you from afar, framing the picture the way it should be. But the picture remains merely an image, and image can never be reality. Reality, at best, can paint a mirage for the thirsty and down trodden, but he knows that oasis remains an infinite distance away. And because he is drifting between images and mirages, smokes and screens, he must make the decision to escape reality at all cost, lest he'll never wake up in the unforgiveable sphere of reality.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Ed said...

A very interesting concept being expressed here, trying to decipher it although my mind is now saturated with sports psychology concepts.

I will also do some revamp to my blog after the exams, and add you too.

God bless,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home